Who do we serve?
We provide weekly residential pool maintenance throughout Sarasota and Manatee County between North Venice and SR 70, including Osprey, Nokomis, and Lakewood Ranch.
What do we do?
We provide reliable, friendly, and professional weekly pool service including brushing, netting, filter maintenance, and vacuuming. We also provide service and consultation for algae treatment, parts installation, and repairs. All with fair and honest pricing.
Why choose our pool service?
We offer good value, always have a professional appearance, and provide you with timely communication and informational insight.
What we do
What is our approach?
To start, we will provide you with an estimate based on the size and care required for your pool.
We use our expertise to turn a troubled pool from green to blue.
We save you time and headaches with routine cleaning. A trusted and professionally trained pool technician will check your pool weekly – testing, adding appropriate chemicals, and thoroughly cleaning your pool.
We also provide special consultations and make equipment replacement and repair recommendations, as needed.
We even have special treats for your furry family members!
Ocean Melody Pool Service owners, Kevin and Melissa Voigt with Vicky the Pool Dog
Headaches Involved with Taking Care of Your Own Pool
- Time to care for your pool if you have a busy lifestyle, live here part-time, or enjoy traveling.
- Frequent trips to the pool store.
- Damage due to chemical spills in your vehicle.
- Managing and understanding the chemical needs of your pool.
- Safely storing chemicals at your residence.
Headaches of Hiring the Wrong Pool Service Company
- Pool technicians who don’t keep a regular schedule or don’t show up at all.
- Undertrained, under qualified pool technicians.
- Being unnecessarily up-charged.
- Not being informed or communicated with.
- Poor appearance and conduct.
- Possibility of being overcharged or oversold.
Serving Monday – Friday
Closed Weekends and Holidays